As a current resident, you have priority to select a space for 2014-2015 through Room Selection.
Don’t miss this opportunity to save your space even if you are not sure of your plans. You will have an opportunity to cancel with at least 30 day notice prior to the move in date.
WHAT IS ROOM SELECTION?
Room Selection gives current residents an opportunity to select their room for summer and/or next year before we assign prospective residents. This is a process that will occur April 14-23, 2014.
Room Selection takes place in phases:
- Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring (Annual contract)
- Fall, Winter and Spring contract (Academic year contract)
- Summer only contract
Please continue to check this page for additional detailed information.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ROOM SELECTION?
- You must be a current resident.
- You must be up to date with your housing payments.
- You must be in good academic standing.
- You must be in good conduct standing.
INTENT FORM – if you missed submitting the Intent Survey, don’t worry. Residents that submitted the online Intent Form will receive customized information. You can keep informed by reading the Weekly Web Updates emailed every Tuesday to your Cal State L.A. email.
ALL residents must submit a new Tuberculosis Verification Form. (Every year, the test must be taken and a new form submitted)
- Print the Tuberculosis Verification Form
- Take the test at the Student Health Center
- Pick up your test results and the completed form by Student Health Center
- Bring copy of the APPROVED Tuberculosis Verification Form
Don’t Forget: Your contract ends as of 2pm on June 14, 2014. All residents will be required to check out (return your keys) by 2pm on June 14, 2014 unless you are contracted to live with us for the Summer 2014.