Room Selection Information
As a current resident, you have priority to reserve a space for 2015-2016 through Room Selection.
Don’t miss this opportunity to save your space even if you are not sure of your plans. You will have an opportunity to cancel with a least 30 day notice prior to the move in date.
WHAT IS ROOM SELECTION?
Room Selection is current residents’ opportunity to select their room for summer and/or next year before we assign prospective residents. This is a process that will occur in April.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ROOM SELECTION?
- You must be a current resident.
- You must be up to date on housing payments.
- You must be in good academic standing.
- You must be in good conduct standing.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO TO PARTICIPATE IN ROOM SELECTION?
- Complete the Student License Agreement for 2015-2016 (fall 2015, winter 2016, spring 2016) and/or Summer 2015 and make initial payment of $ 140 (Dates to be announced)
- Receive an appointment day and time to select your space. Residents will be provided access to an online questionnaire to determine appointment date (to be available March 2015)
- Make a housing payment to reserve your space. A payment will be required in May.
More information will be provided through the Weekly Housing Emails sent on Tuesdays to residents’ Cal State L.A. email address.
ROOM SELECTION INFORMATION SESSIONS
Attend a Room Selection Information Session to learn more about how room selection works and have an opportunity to ask questions about your specific needs.
Room Selection Information Session
Don’t Forget: Your contract ends as of 2pm on June 13, 2015. All residents will be required to check out (remove all belongings & return their keys) BEFORE 2pm on June 13, 2015 unless you are contracted to live with us for the Summer 2015.