Notice - Non-ELP (English Language Program) Students, Click Here for signup information related specifically to general applicants.
Housing Services at California State University of Los Angeles offers affordable apartment-style accommodations that provide participants the convenience of being on-campus. Residents will enjoy a shared bedroom in a furnished 2 bedroom or 4 bedroom apartments, with a fully equipped kitchen which includes a stove, microwave, refrigerator/s and dishwasher.
HOUSING LICENSE AGREEMENT & STUDENT GUIDE (IMPORTANT POLICIES)
Before you submit your application, please print and read the following documents. It is important that you understand that you are signing a legal document stating you will live on-campus for the academic year and will follow all policies.
Housing License Agreement
Housing Student Guide
The following are the steps to apply for housing.
- Print and read the License Agreement Terms & Conditions and Housing Student Guide website: http://www.calstatela.edu/univ/housing/License_Agreement.php
- Download and print all of the pages in the link below (you can type on the screen before you print):
- Summer 2015, 2015-2016 Academic Year (Fall 2015-Spring 2016)
Housing Services Application and License Agreement (which also includes the Tuberculosis Verification Form and Meningococcal Disease Notification Form)
- Make a copy of your passport
- Purchase an International Money Order for the Room Fees + Fees + Meal Plan (if you want the meal plan).
- Place all the completed forms, copy of your passport and your payment in an envelope and mail it to Housing Services. We recommend emailing Askhousing@cslanet.calstatela.edu to verify that we received your Housing Forms and payment.
Your payment for your room rent, fees and meal plan must be turned in with your Housing Forms.
- You may pay by Money Order, Personal Check, or Cashier’s Check by including the payment with your application materials listed above. If you are not in the United States, please send an International Money Order.
California State University, Los Angeles
5300 Paseo Rancho Castilla
Your student application file will be considered COMPLETE on the date that all of the items listed above have been received in the Housing Services office. Completed application files are prioritized by the date received and assigned on a first come first serve basis. So, the earlier you submit your application materials and payment, the better your chances are of acquiring a space in our complex.
- Making a payment and/or submitting your application materials do not guarantee you a space in the Housing Services complex.
- Bed space in our complex is limited so it is possible that individuals with completed application files will be placed on a waiting list.
- Any student application file that is missing any of the items listed above will be considered Incomplete and your application will be pending until all outstanding items have been received.