Thank you for considering Cal State L.A. Housing Services as a place for your summer conference. We are pleased to offer affordable apartment-style accommodations to meet the needs of your conference, including youth and adult groups, summer camps, forums, retreats and workshops. In addition to our residential accommodations and dining commons, Cal State L.A. offers rentals of classrooms, meeting rooms and sports facilities on campus. The 2016 Summer Conference season will run from late June 2016 through the end of July 2016.
At Housing Services, we offer a secure and comfortable living environment.
Apartment configuration choices and amenities:
- Furnished two (2) and four (4) bedroom apartments.
- The two (2) bedroom apartments have one shared bathroom and the four (4) bedroom apartments have two (2) shared bathrooms.
- Apartments have central air conditioning and heating.
- Each bedroom is furnished with two (2) twin extra-long beds and includes closets and desks. Conference guests may bring their own linens (sheets, blankets, pillows and towels) or may request linen as part of their package.
- Guests may choose a double occupancy room (2 people/bedroom) or single occupancy room (1 person/bedroom).
- Each apartment has a fully furnished living room, dining room area, and open storage room.
- Kitchens include a stove, microwave, refrigerator/s and dishwasher. Cookware, plates, cups and utensils are not included.
- Visit our photo gallery: http://web.calstatela.edu/univ/housing/tour1.php
Double Occupancy - Under Review
Single Occupancy - Under Review
Linen Service: Guests may request our weekly linen service at an additional cost or may provide their own linen. The linen service fee is $TBA/night/person with an additional delivery fee of $TBA/week/person ($TBA/week).
Meals: Meal plans are available for purchase and served in the Dining Commons located in the Housing complex. Breakfast, lunch and dinner meal service is available Monday-Friday, breakfast and dinner is available Saturday-Sunday during Summer Conference. Breakfast: $TBA/person/day; Lunch: $TBA/person/day; and Dinner: $TBA/person/day. (Availability and pricing may change; contact the Summer Conference Coordinator for most current information and pricing)
Wifi: Wireless Internet is available to guests at no extra charge for most carriers. Some limitations may occur with international service carriers.
Parking: The University requires all vehicles to display a parking permit when parked on campus grounds. Parking for conference guests is located in Lot #7. Guests must have a temporary parking permit displayed in their vehicle while parked in the lot. Daily parking permits may be purchased from the yellow permit dispenser machine located in Lot #7 for $6.00/day. Parking regulations are enforced 24-hours a day, 7-day a week. For an interactive campus map and driving directions please use the following link - http://www.calstatela.edu/univ/maps/index.php.
Wireless Laundry Facilites: Laundry rooms are available in Phase I ane II. The washers are high efficiency (HE) machines and HE detergents are recommended to help the washing machine function at its best. You can check how many minutes you have left on your machine or have an email or text sent to you when your laundry is complete. Washing machines are $1.25 per load and dryers are $1.00 per load. Click here for more information.
Dining Common Hours of Operation
During the summer, the Dining Commons will be open TBA.
Monday – Friday
|Saturday – Sunday
(no lunch provided)
Dinner will close an hour after starting but guests will be allowed to stay inside to complete their meals. The total timeframe will be about 2 hours.
To request to stay at our facilities, please fill out the Summer Conference Guest Housing Request Form, sign and fax it to (323) 343-6465 or email it to AskConferenceServices@calstatela.edu. You can also mail it to:
Attn: Tiffany Thomas
5300 Paseo Rancho Castilla
Los Angeles, CA 90032
Get additional information to help answer any questions you may have before booking your stay or once you are here as a guest! View our Summer Conference Guest Guide.