Commonly Used Forms
- Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation History Form
Note: Prior to completing this form, student athletes should consult with Lori Rudd, Athletic Head Trainer, (323) 343-3097.
Authorization and Consent for Treatment
- Authorization and Consent for Medical Treatment Form
- Informed Consent for Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Note: Authorization and consent for treatment for students under the age of 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Call Medical Records at (323) 343-3337 to request a copy of the
Registration Health Requirements
- Registration Health Requirements for All New Students
- Do You Know About Meningococcal Disease?
- English Language Program (ELP) Medical Requirements
- Housing Services: Tuberculosis Verification
- International Students Medical Requirements
Note: Please refer to Registration Health Requirements for correct use of the following forms and related health requirements.
Note: This form should be completed by your doctor before leaving your country.