All deadlines are “postmark dates” unless otherwise noted.
- We are not accepting new undergraduate applicants for Summer 2012.
Special note to Graduate applicants:
In addition to the CSU Mentor Graduate Admissions Application, many programs also require a separate departmental application. To ensure full consideration of your application, you must submit any required separate application to your graduate program of interest by the deadline date for the program. For more information, please visit the Office of Graduate Studies and the Important Information for Applicants.
- CSU Mentor Graduate Admission Application – April 30, 2012
- Applications are being accepted for select graduate/credential/certificate programs in the Charter College of Education (CCOE) only.
- For the list of select programs, please visit www.calstatela.edu/univ/admiss/open/summer.php.
- Application Fee Payment ($55 non-refundable) – May 15, 2012
- Official Transcript(s) – May 15, 2012
Missing any of the stated deadlines and enrollment criteria may prevent admission eligible students from enrolling at Cal State L.A. for Summer 2012. There are no exceptions to these requirements, and enrollment may not be deferred to a future quarter.
Please note that all fees are subject to change.
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.