STEER Summer Program
July 10, Thursday
Topic 1: Background
· What is your professional background?
· What is your teaching appointment?
Topic 2: Knowledge Sharing
· What is the methodology you employ to effectively teach the subjects of science/engineering in your classrooms?
· What are the top 3 challenges you face in teaching science/engineering in your classrooms?
· What are the top 3 difficulties you experience for your students to learn science/engineering related subjects.
· What are the questions you would like to ask about the engineering programs in our college?
· What do you think that your students are most interested in knowing the relations between the classroom learning experiences and their future careers in the engineering related disciplines?
Topic 3: Skill Sharing
· What are the top 2 skills you expect to learn from the program to incorporate into your classes?
· What educational models/tools/systems do you plan to develop in this program? What supports do you expect to receive for such a development?
· How do you expect to bring positive impact on your teaching methodology based on the outcomes of the proposed project?