The CSULA Library Reserves Includes:
- faculty assigned course readings available to students for these short loan periods:
- 1 hour
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 7 days
- Materials accepted for placement on Reserve include:
- CSLA regular circulating books
- personal copies of books and other course-related material
- most government publications
- copies of articles photocopied in adherence to the United States Copyright Law.
- NOTE: We cannot place CSLA periodicals on reserve. In addition, material owned by another library cannot be placed on reserve.