Welcome to the Library's
Self-Service Pavilion. To use these computer workstations, you will need to logon with your NIS account. After logging on, you will have access to:
These are two-hour only self-service computer workstations.
- the Internet for your Library research;
- Microsoft Word for writing your research papers.
- a networked laser printer
- If you feel that you need help with your Library research, use one of the workstations located on the 1st Floor, Library North; personnel
there are available to assist you.
- You will be automatically logged off after your
two-hour session. If someone is waiting at the end of your session,
you must give up the workstation.
- Report hardware and
software problems to the 1st Floor Reference Desk.
- Save your files to a floppy disk. Any materials saved on C drive will be erased overnight.