- Welcome to the Library's Electronic Classroom 2 (LEC2).
- LEC2 is scheduled for Library classes, instruction and computer training. The schedule for Library instruction classes is posted daily by the Reference Center.
- To use these computer workstations, you will need to logon with your NIS account. After logging on, you will have access to:
- the Internet to accomplish your Library research;
- networked laser printer (your print job will
be sent to the printer in the Periodicals Area, "A" Floor, Library
You can save your files to a floppy disk or send as email