= handouts available in the Library
- Chicano Studies
- Designed to help you conduct in depth research into Chicano studies issues using both print and electronic Library resources.
- Legal Research - Finding a Citation or Case
- Lists all case reporters, codes, regulations and gives their locations in our Library as well as links to our electronic full-text holdings. In addition, this guide provides a selected list of available legal periodicals.
- Reference Sources in English
- Recommended Print and Online Reference Sources for English Language and Literature
- Reference Sources in Psychology
- Recommended Print and Online Reference Sources for Research in Psychology and Related Disciplines
- Researching Pro & Con Issues
- Designed to help you research controversial, pro & con issues, such as gun control, abortion, and affirmative action.