- IEEE/IEL Electronic
- SUBJECTS: Electrical engineering,
electronics, and computer science
Restricted to CSULA users
The IEEE/IET Electronic
Library (IEL) includes unlimited, full–text access to all IEEE journals transactions, and magazines; IEEE conference proceedings; IET journals and conference proceedings; and all active and historical IEEE standards.
- 179 IEEE journals, magazines, and transactions -- including Spectrum Magazine & the Proceedings of the IEEE
- 26 IET journals and magazines, plus 20+ IET conference titles
- Proceedings from over 1,400 IEEE annual conferences
- More than 2,800 approved and published IEEE standards in key technology fields -- IEEE Redline Versions of Standards and IEEE Standards Dictionary Online
- Complimentary access to more than 6,400 papers from 20+ VDE conference titles
- Complimentary access to Bell Labs Technical Journal
- Full-text access to articles accepted for future publication
- Complimentary access to the backfile: to the late 1800s for select titles
For more coverage information, go to IEL Overview page.
IEEE Electronic Library