- National Criminal Justice Reference
Service - Abstracts Database
- SUBJECTS: Criminal and juvenile justice
Unrestricted -- a public domain database
- The National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) Abstracts Database is one of the most extensive sources of information on criminal and juvenile justice in the world, providing services to an international community of policymakers and professionals. Provided free as a government service.
- It provides summaries of criminal justice literature - government reports, journal articles, books, and more.
- To search the NCJRS full-text
collection, go to its Virtual Library.
You will also find a link to it at the top of their Abstracts Database.