- Chicano Database
- SUBJECTS: Chicano Studies
Restricted to CSULA Users
- The Chicano Database is the most comprehensive bibliographic resource for information about Mexican-American topics and the only specialized database for Chicano reference.
- Incorporates the Spanish Speaking Mental Health Database, a comprehensive resource covering psychological, sociological, and educational literature.
- Also includes (1992 to the present) the broader Latino experience of Puerto Ricans, Cuban Americans, and Central American immigrants.
- Coverage: Extensive coverage dating back to the 1960s; selective coverage back to the early1900s.