- Los Angeles Times 1986-present FULL TEXT
- SUBJECTS: Los Angeles, Southern California
and national news
Restricted to CSLA users
- The Los Angeles Times is Southern California's largest
daily newspaper. CSULA has access to the newspaper from 1/1/86
- The historical segment of the Los Angeles Times from 1881-1968
is available for electronic access at Historical
Los Angeles Times. The section from 1969 to 1985 will
be available for electronic access by the end of September 2005.
- The library also has a print subscription to the newspaper. The
last three months can be found on Level A. The library
also has microfilm copies of the newspaper from 1881 up to three
- Print indexes to the Los Angeles Times are available in the reference
area on the first floor at Index Table 8A from 1985 to the present
at call number AI21.L65
L67 and from 1972 to 1984 at call number AI21.L555.
- The Los Angeles Times is also available at its own website: http://www.latimes.com/. One can can access
articles from the last week of the paper, as well as some specially
selected older stories at no charge.