- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)
- SUBJECTS: Language, linguistics, speech communications, hearing pathology.
Restricted to CSLA users
- Abstracts of articles from approximately 2,600 periodicals published worldwide, covering the latest developments in the field of linguistics and its various sub-disciplines.
- Coverage includes monographs, recent books, technical reports, occasional papers, enhanced dissertation listings from Dissertation Abstracts International, and bibliographic citations for book reviews that appear in journals abstracted for LLBA.
- Covers three fundamental areas: research in linguistics (the nature and structure of human speech); research in language (speech sounds, sentence and word structure, meaning in language forms, spelling, phonetics); and research in speech, language, and hearing pathology.
- The database includes the LLBA Thesaurus.
See our WebSpirs Guide [PDF] guide. It will show you in screen images, how to search and operate this Webspirs database.
Also use the databases's extensive online help screens.