Library Services for Alumni & Community
The following alumni and community groups are eligible for library privileges:
- Members of the Cal State LA Alumni Association
- Community borrowers
- Local High School students and teachers
- Mutual Use Borrowers. Includes students currently registered at East Los Angeles College, Glendale Community College, Pasadena Community College, and Rio Hondo College.
- Borrowing materials from the library's physical collection
- In-library usage of the library's electronic collections (requires a guest internet login, available from the Level 1 Service Desk, Library North)
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning
- Use of library spaces (Note: group study rooms may only be reserved by current Cal State LA students, faculty, and staff)
Los Angeles County High School for the Arts
See Library Services for the Los Angeles County High School for the Arts for more information on library privileges for LACHSA students and staff.