The ITS Training Program provides several online courses on Moodle. The courses include video tutorials, handouts, sample data files, slide shows and assessments. In order to access these courses, users must log in to Moodle with a myCSULA Identity account.
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe Photoshop CS4: Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop CS4: Basic
- ATI: Creating Accessible Websites Using CSULA Web Templates
- ATI: Web Accessibility Awareness
- ATI: Web Accessibility Manual Checks
- Creating Online Videos
- HTML5 and CSS3
- IBM SPSS Statistics 20
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007: Crash Course
- Microsoft Publisher 2007: Crash Course
- Microsoft Visio 2007: Creating a Process Map
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion can be obtained by those individuals who complete all parts of any online course on Moodle and receive at least an 80% score on the assessments. To receive a certificate, please e-mail your assessment scores to ITStraining@calstatela.edu.