ITS Multimedia Services provides the CSULA faculty and staff with multimedia production and instructional technology support. Available services include:
- Video recordings of special events
- Production of instructional, training and promotional media for video and web distribution
- On-location and studio production services
- Post-production services, including editing, video format conversions, DVD authoring and media preparation for web distribution.
- Audio studio recording services
- Live and post-video encoding and streaming, both in studio and on location
- Multimedia duplication and conversion services
- Pre-production, production and post-production consultation
- Instructional technology consultation
Requesting ITS Multimedia Services
To schedule ITS Multimedia Services, please contact the ITS Help Desk, or visit them in the Library PW Lobby. Provide your name, department and contact information, along with a brief description of the purpose. There may be a departmental chargeback depending on the request.