myCSULA Tools (anywhere on-demand applications), a technology providing remote access to a suite of applications previously offered only on campus computers, is now available to CSULA students. myCSULA Tools allows students to access frequently-used campus software applications from anywhere at any time using their personal computers, laptops and other mobile devices.
This website describes the following:
- myCSULA Tools Setup Instructions for PC
- myCSULA Tools Setup Instructions for Mac
- myCSULA Tools Setup Instructions for Mobile Devices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Save Files
To access myCSULA Tools you must meet the following requirements.
- A valid myCSULA Identity account.
- A PC or Mac desktop or laptop computer or supported devices (e.g., iPad, iPhone, Droid, etc.) with an Internet connection.
- A web browser.