Return to Home Page

Wanted: Research Assistant in Structural Engineering

I am seeking a research assistant (RA) to help with

RAs will receive course credit (CE 499, CE 597, CE 598, and CE 599); BS and MS students from Civil and Mechanical Engineering are welcome to apply. As a Research Assistant you will

Minimum qualifications:

Preferred qualifications:

If interested, please submit (1) a resume, (2) a cover letter describing how well you meet minimum and preferred qualifications, and (3) all necessary work samples in a single PDF to Professor Rodriguez at trodrig7 @ calstatela . edu. Applications are accepted at any time and the position will preferably be filled by the end of week 3.

Last Updated: Oct 8, 2013

Return to Home Page