Jens KristenMathematics - PCC
Pasadena City College
MATH 5A - SECTION 5577Spring 2012
- Demonstrate the rigorous definition of the limit, and how it applies to differential and integral calculus.
- Calculate the derivative using the definition and the properties of differentiation and apply to geometric and dynamic problems.
- Integrate, use the integral in application and relate the integral to the derivative.
Prerequisites: Math 7B at Pasadena City College (C or better) OR Placement based on Math assessment process.
COURSE RELATED SITES
- Parametric Curves in 3D
- 3D Function Grapher and Contour Maps
- Khan Academy (Library of over 2400 math related videos)
- National Curve Bank (Math on the Web)
- Area of a Surface of Revolution
- Polar Graphs
- The Cycloid Family of Curves
- Interactive Trigonometry Applet