Prerequisite: ENGL 101 or equivalent. Continuing to practice the rhetorical skills introduced in ENGL 101, students will develop analytical, interpretive, and information literacy skills necessary for constructing a well-supported, researched, academic argument. Graded A,B,C/NC.
Tutoring is available at the CSULA University Writing Center, located in the JFK Library, Palmer Wing 2097. If you expect your writing to improve this quarter, consider going early in the quarter and often.
- Individual Conferences Scheduled for Mar 1-3 (in E&T A608)
- Planning for Conferences and End of Quarter Schedule Changes
- New Assignment and Activity Schedule (Updated Feb 24, 2011)
- Resources for Robocon Ethical Review
- Resources for Super Soldier Robot Act (SSRA) Response
- A Sampling of Robot Videos
- Using Text in Essays (handout)
- Quoting Guidelines (handout)