for STUDENTS of
Business Administration with an OPTION in
The applicants for a Real Estate Broker license must
(1) be at least 18 years old;
(2) meet the educational qualifications (see Statutory Course Requirements below);
(3) have had either two years of full-time equivalent experience as a licensed
real estate salesperson or possess a four-year college degree;
(4) be honest, truthful, and of good reputation; and
(5) pass the required examination.
The application for real
estate broker examination is to be made on R/E Form 400, and be accompanied
examination fee ($95.00), and be filed together with supporting documents setting forth the experience and/or
educational qualifications. To request your R/E Form 400 packet, call The California Department of Real Estate at
(213) 897-3399. Included in your packet you will receive Instructions for License Applicants.
* NOTE: If the applicant completes both Accounting and a Real Estate Economics course, only two of
the Group 6 courses are required.
|Mailing Address:||John M. Blackburn
Dept. of Finance and Law
School of Business and Economics
California State University, Los Angeles
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, Calif. 90032