PE Review Course In Electrical Engineering (PE/EE)
This is a review course for the Electrical Engineering Examination. The course meets on Saturdays and some Sundays for thirteen sessions (78 hours) and covers the following topics:
- Circuit Analysis 2
- Signal Analysis and Communication
- Control Systems
- EM Field Theory and Applications
- Digital Systems
- Rotating Machines & EM Devices
- National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Transmission and Distribution
- Fault Analysis General Power Engineering
- Power System Performance
Coordinator Dr. Lili Tabrizi is a professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Cal State L.A. She received her doctorate from Michigan State University.
Advisement and Information
Dr. Lili Tabrizi
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Non-Credit refund policy