Skip to the content


Follow us

Home > International Students (F-1, J-1) > International Student Immigration

International Student Immigration

How Do I Maintain My International Student Status?

Do not hesitate to see the Immigration Advisor if you are uncertain about your status and documents. Do not rely on what your friends tell you!

What Happens If I Donít Maintain My F-1 Status?

What Happens If I Donít Maintain My J-1 Status?

5151 State University Drive . Los Angeles . CA 90032 . (323) 343-3000
© 2013 Trustees of the California State University

Last Update: 03/4/2014