Skip to the content


Follow us

Student Going Global

Inbound Exchange Students



Newly admitted students can apply for on-campus housing. You must also be enrolled as a full-time student in order to pick up keys and move in. To apply for housing, you will need to submit an online application and make the initial payment.  Apply as soon as possible as space is limited.

Application is available at University Housing Services:  You will also find information about application deadlines, costs, and housing style.


The International Office has provided some general tips on how and where to search for off-campus housing. You can view the information at

If you plan to live off-campus, it is important to start your search early as it takes time to find the right accommodations that fit into your budget.  

Temporary Housing

You should arrange for temporary housing prior to your arrival in the U.S. You want to know where you will go from the airport.  The International Office Housing Resources provides information for temporary accommodations near the campus.












5151 State University Drive . Los Angeles . CA 90032 . (323) 343-3000
© 2008 Trustees of the California State University

Last Update: 02/3/2012