Math Walk-In Tutoring
Math Walk-In Schedule for WINTER 2014:
The first day of Math Walk-In tutoring is January 06, 2014.
- This is typically for math help, but it can be for other classes as well depending on the tutor that is scheduled for that time.
- Walk-In tutoring is offered Week 1 to 10, not during finals week.
- During walk-in hours, you can see a tutor without having to make an appointment.
- Just sign-in at the UTC front counter, then you can head to the walk-in area where there are assigned tables for the different classes.
- Be sure to bring your textbook, notes, homework, questions, and writing instruments.
- Use the signaling device (GREEN up means OKAY and RED up means I HAVE A QUESTION) on the table to indicate to the tutor(s) how you are doing.
- This is not a one-to-one session, since there may be other students in the walk-in area getting help as well.
- The tutor(s) will make every effort to work with each student, so please be patient as the tutor(s) make their round around the walk-in area.
- While waiting for the tutor, you can work on your homework. This is great area to just study and work on your homework since a tutor is always on call.
- If you need more individualized help, check out the UTC front counter to schedule a one-to-one appointment.