Cal State L.A.


Download Adobe ReaderDownload Adobe Reader

Download Word ViewerDownload Word Viewer

Download Excel ViewerDownload Excel Viewer

Nutritional Science Advisement

Undergraduate Advisement

Undergraduate majors in Kinesiology are assigned an advisor by the School of KNS Office (PE 206). Students are required to see their advisor once a year, however, they are strongly encouraged to discuss their progress with their advisor more frequently.

Almost all Nutritional Science Faculty serve as advisors. To find out who your assigned advisor is, please contact the School Office at (323) 343-4650.

Faculty Advisors for Graduate Students

Graduate Kinesiology students are assigned an advisor at the time they are admitted to the program. Each student is expected to work closely with her or his faculty advisor in a mentoring relationship throughout the time needed to complete work for the degree.

College of HHS: Undergraduate
Student Advisement

The University’s Academic Advisement is open to all first-time freshmen and transfer students.


Nutritional Science Graduate Student Handbook

(under revision)

5151 State University Drive . Los Angeles . CA 90032 . (323) 343-3000
2008 Trustees of the California State University

Last Update: 11/13/2012