- Students must successfully complete all requirements for the BS (180 Ė 183 units) and the MS (45 Ė 53 units) degrees with an overlap of 16 units in electives.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA for courses counting towards the bachelorís degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for courses counting towards the masterís degree.
- The degrees are awarded when requirements for both the bachelorís and the masterís degrees are met by the student and recorded by the Registrarís Office. Both degrees are awarded in the same quarter.
- Students must be enrolled during the term that they submit their approved graduate thesis/project to the Library.
- The student applies to graduate in the blended program (BS & MS) by submitting a GRADUATION APPLICATION to the Registrarís Office. This request should be submitted at least two quarters prior to graduation.
- If a student fails to complete the requirements for the masterís degree, the student may petition to withdraw from the Blended Program, and, if the petition is approved, the bachelorís degree will be granted when all the requirements for that degree are met.