* Research Assistant for Dr. Heidi Riggio
* Completing masters' thesis on individual characteristics mediating the relationship family structure and socioeconomic status have on academic achievement
* Graduate Assistant for Graduate Studies & Research Office
Cal State L.A. experience:
* "The school has allowed me to further hone my research interests and skills."
* "I am prepared to enter a Ph.D. program because of the experience I have gained at Cal State LA."
* "I was able to travel to Rethymono, Crete for a conference and present my research."
* "The support offered by professors is extraordinary."
Why Cal State L.A.?
* "The masters' program allowed me to take multiple statistics and research methods classes so I can apply to a Ph.D. program fully qualified for further study."
* "A very affordable place to get a very valuable M.A."
* To earn a Ph.D. in social psychology
* To become a professor and active researcher
* Currently applying to Ph.D. programs for Fall 2007
Contact the Graduate Studies Web Administrator
Office of Graduate Studies | Division of Academic Affairs
Phone: 323.343.3820 | FAX:323.343.5653