- Login to your Moodle course page.
- Click on the Turn editing on button.
- Click on the Add an activity or resource link on the section where the Group Choice will be displayed.
- Scroll down on the Add an activity or resource window and click on the radio button next to the Group Choice activity.
- Click on the Add button at the bottom of the window
- Include Group Choice information in the Group Choice name and Description fields
- Update the Allow choice to be updated and Show column for unanswered options to Yes
- Select the Enable setting for the Limit the number of responses allowed option
- Use the drop-down arrow to select the groups in the Group field the and enter a number in the Limit field (number of students per group)
- Click on the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the page