Gradebook: Upload grade mapping
- Open the downloaded grades spreadsheet file.
- In MS Excel click on the File menu.
- Click on the Save As option. Change the Save as type option at the bottom of the Save As dialog window to CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv).
- Login to your Moodle course page.
- Click on the Grades link located in the Settings block.
- Click on the Import link located in the Settings block to access additional links.
- Click on the CSV file link.
- Click on the Choose a file button to locate the csv file using the File Picker window that apears.
- Click on the Upload grades button in the File Picker window after the .csv file has been located.
- Use the drop-down arrow to map Email address in Map from to useremail in Map to in the Identify user by section.
- Use the drop-down arrow next to a gradeditem to indicate if the gradeitem is a new gradeitem. Click on the gradeitem name under the gradeitems section in the pull-down options if the grade is being updated.
- Once updates have been completed, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Upload grades button.