How to create a group in Moodle:
- Login to your Moodle course page.
- Click on the Users link located in the Settings block.
- Click on Groups underneath the Users link.
- Click on the Create Group button to begin creating a group.
- Provide a name in the Group name field. Adding a description is optional.
- Click on the Save changes button.
- Click on the Add/remove users button after selecting a Group from the list to begin adding members to a group.
- Select Potential members for the group by clicking on the member name(s) and clicking on the Add buttons (select multiple members by holding down the control key)
- Remove Group members by selecting Group member name(s) and clicking on the Remove button.
- Click on the Back to groups button once a group has been created.